Links Labelling can provide your business with a complete solution for your food labelling requirements to ensure your compliance with European Regulation (1169/2011).
- • Day date marking labels
- • Use by
- • Food packaging
- • Sandwich labels
- • Ingredient labels
- • Weighscale / Priceweigh labels
- • Allergen and nutrition labels
- • Direct food contact labels
- • Wine and beer labels.
5 reasons the new food compliance labelling legislation is important to you:
- Labelling is mandatory on pre-packed food
- The deadline is 13th December 2016
- Nutrition labelling must be in a consistent format
- Minimum font size of 1.2mm x height is required
- Information must be presented in a tabular format
We have a cost effective, accurate printing solution to meet the new legislation requirements for allergen and nutritional labelling. Contact us.
Take a look at our large range of Plain White Stock Labels. Not sure what you need, give us a call, we can advise you.
Use Bespoke labels with an eye-catching design to promote your products, high-quality materials with a varnish finish available on rolls or fanfold. We have a wide range of cutters available, as well as a wide range of materials and adhesives. Choose from the following options:
Thermal Transfer – Paper – Matt, Fluorescent, semi gloss, gloss, high gloss.
Thermal Direct – Paper – Uncoated, economy topcoated, topcoated
Synthetics – Matt/Gloss Polypropylene, polyethylene, Polyester.
Adhesives – Permanent, Extra permanent, removable, ultra removable, low temperature, high temperature, freezer, blockout / opaque, food contact wet/fatty, food contact dry, cold shelf.